Date: May 23-24, 2019
Location – Malta, Hilton hotel
Tickets – Malta AI & Blockchain Summit
Conference & Exhibition
Over 8,500 attendees graced this event with their presence, including the father of blockchain, Scott Stornetta, Sophia, the world’s first robot citizen, the Winklevoss twins, Malta’s Prime Minister the Hon. Joseph Muscat, Abu Dhabi’s Royal Highness, and the legendary John McAfee!
the first in May, 23rd
the second in November, 7th and 8th
Why should you attend?
The attendees: the event will be welcoming 10,000 attendees, 400 exhibitors, 1500 investors, and the world’s leading mind in both A.I. and blockchain industries.
Bigger location! Both events will be hosted at a new location in Malta which can hold the 1000s of visitors and exhibitors.
A favorable ecosystem. Following the success of Malta AI & Blockchain Summit ’18 which established Malta as The Blockchain Island, the government is now focusing on a national legal framework for Artificial Intelligence that will be hosted during the summit attracting more and more companies to the island.
Quality content: The conference agenda will present expert keynotes & tech Influencers, interactive discussion and practical applications of today’s and tomorrow’s technologies.
Networking opportunities – hospitality goes a long way in Malta and event wouldn’t consider a summit without proper wining and dining surrounded by professionals of the industry.
In a few words, from keynote experts, lavish networking events and an exhibition focus on Blockchain, AI & IoT; the AI & Blockchain Summit is your one-stop-shop to explore the convergence of these deep technologies.
Conferences & Workshops 2019
23rd of May
- AI & Blockchain Regulation
- AI Startup Pitch
- World Changing Applications of Blockchain & AI
- Driving Legislation in Technology: The Blockchain Advisory Workshop expand icon
- AI Thought leaders Workshop expand icon
- Quantum Tech expand icon
- Social Impact
24th of May
- Blockchain Investment & The Future of Digital Money
- Investment in AI, IOT & Big Data
- STO Battle
- Blockchain and Risk (BAR) Seminar expand icon
- AI & BC for Energy expand icon
- AI & BC for Entertainment & Marketing expand icon
- AI & BC for Healthcare expand icon
- AI & BC for Payments, Banking & Finance expand icon
- AI & BC for Retail & Property expand icon
- AI & BC for Transport & Logistics
AI STARTUP PITCH COMPETITION – 23rd of May
- Deadline for application – 2nd of May, 2019
ICO/STO COMPETITION – 24th of May
- Deadline for application – 28th of April, 2019
Learn in details full Malta event agenda HERE