Skip to content
- CryptoShib publishes articles that are agreed to be published with its creators/developers. CryptoShib doesn’t guarantee or promise any results of the use of these platforms.
- Standard article length is 700-800 words but can be longer or shorter if agreed upon.
- CryptoShib provides original writing services according to the written instructions of a Client.
- A client has to give clear instructions for an article. The client can ask to review and edit an article 2 times.
- A client gives a ready-made featured image or, if not clearly stated or asked before, CryptoShib creates its own.
- There is a standard size of the featured image that has to be provided: 1920px x 1280px.
- When an article is published and distributed throughout CryptoShib’s partner’s networks, there can’t be made any changes.
- All questions and special inquiries shall be discussed before publishing an article.