Traid Platform – The Future Of Crypto Education

Traid Platform – The Future Of Crypto Education

Traid blockchain company



The world of cryptocurrencies is a place where your dreams of riches can really come true. Some of the wealthiest people in the world built their fortunes trading and investing in crypto.

But crypto market is also full of traps. It’s massive and powerful, but equally dangerous and risky. Thousands of dollars can be lost in a matter of minutes if you don’t have the right knowledge – the knowledge that will soon become within your reach on the upcoming Traid Platform.

There’s an old saying that 5% of crypto traders are successful in the long run, while the other 95% regret the day they started crypto trading. But now there’s a way to be mentored by the elite 5% and get access to the jealousy guarded knowledge of professional crypto traders.

What is TRAID? is revolutionizing crypto education by bringing the worldís top traders as your live mentors. Hand-picked traders will show you live exactly how they trade when they trade and what they trade. There has never been a better way to learn crypto trading and investing without having to fail yourself.

Once Traid Platform officially launches, you’ll be privileged to become part of the elite community of traders whom you’ll be able to hire for 1 on 1 coaching sessions. Learning how the pros trade will be easy and fun as watching a movie and presented in a way that even newbie traders can understand and put into practice. All sessions will be streamed live and will also be easily accessible on demand as part of the premium subscription. Capturing gigantic profits in the crypto market will finally be available by learning how the world’s top crypto traders trade.

Traid Platform will have all the features you’ll ever need to learn crypto trading and investing: chart formations, technical analysis, money management, ICO reviews, real-time signals and copy trading among other options.

TRAID coin

Traid Platform will utilize TRAID coin as its native cryptocurrency that will be used for access to premium features. TRAID coin will be essential to the function of the platform and will boost community building through a reward system for instructors. TRAID will be the main payment method on the platform, so it will have actual use-cases apart from just coins being traded on the exchange.

Furthermore, TRAID coin’s staking and masternode functionality will serve as a reusable resource for free ongoing education for all coin holders.

With trading education being scattered all around the web with no logical coherence, there has never been a bigger need for a one-stop shop for all things related to crypto education.

If you ever lost money following wrong and unethical crypto influencers (and who hasn’t), you’ll agree that getting access to legit crypto mentors will be a great privilege for all of us. We personally can’t wait for Traid Platform to launch.

To learn more about Traid project, visit the links below. Make sure you join their Discord to follow the news and updates.

Official Pool
Official Explorer